Sunday, March 18, 2007

Boring.

I have to say that I find this whole run-off business to be boring. Joe isn't steamed up the way He was when we had all of those other candidates. And all I hear from Skeletor's camp is "anyone but Joe" which seems like a stupid basis for voting. And it doesn't ring very well as a slogan. There's no substance.

Even the other blogs are boring. The only story Mr. BH has written in the last couple of weeks that got any comments was about a cat he found "discarded" by someone. Big deal, there are tons of animals discarded every day by humans. And very few do anything about it. Joe stood up and fought agains the Foie Gras. So why do people want to belittle Joe for wanting to help ducks? I don't get it.

I can only hope as we near the 17th of April that this election gets a little more heated. I really enjoyed those passionate moments where Joe got excited and spoke to the audience.

Meanwhile, "Pete" flew in from NASA and we had dinner together with Joe. Joe took us to Wicker Park to eat so we wouldn't be seen eating meat in Rogers Park. Apparently everyone here thinks Joe is a vegan. Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha...if only everyone knew how much Joe likes meat.

Off to church. Later I'm going to go to Lincoln Park Zoo with Rodney. He's been a bit standoffish to me lately. I hope he's not losing interest because I want to kiss again.