Friday, March 30, 2007

Go Bananas for Skeletor?????!!!!!


Okay, I'm really getting angry at the whole Skeletor Campaign. I just found out that Skeletor is trying to steal Joe's idea and connections with NASA. I mean who does he think he is? Joe has had the in on NASA since day one and Skeletor can't do it.

However, Skeletor recently purchased (illegally!) a monkey to raise for a NASA flight. Gordonary people just can't run around buying illegal monkeys and giving them to NASA. NASA doesn't accept monkey donations.

Then Skeletor has been handing out bananas like they were $10 dollar bills. Joe hands out real $10 bills. Not rotten bananas. I've been seeing these bananas everywhere. And to hand them out to people who live in "The Jungle" of Rogers Park is just in poor taste. It's down right insulting to Rodney who says that black people don't like to be told that they live in the jungle. But Skeletor wants to keep the black people where they are. So that's why he gives them bananas.

As for the monkey. I'm going to start a petition so that we can get a referendum on the next ballot to stop animal abuse by politicians. And I just got off the phone with "Pete" from NASA and he has promised me that they will not accept Skeletor's monkey. And he's going to call the animal control center and see if he can have Skeletor arrested for monkey fraud.

If you'd like to make a donation to save the monkey, send your money to me, Alderman's Intern, c/o Joe More at any one of His many orifices.