Friday, March 9, 2007

Special Envoy Intern!

Well, Joe really liked my save the world idea. He loves it so much that He appointed me Special Envoy Intern to NASA. This is a truly great honor. Now I'll get to hang out with "Pete" on a regular basis. Joe will never need worry about a Diaper again. I know He's going to need one for the run-off election day.

Joe's so confident of winning that He's had NASA schedule a special launch just for Him to celebrate His victory. As if having a flower named after you isn't honor enough. Regardless, here's the info:

April 25*¹ AIM
A NASA space mission designed to study the highest clouds in the earth's atmosphere -- clouds at the edge of space.


I think envisioning Joe as the highest cloud at the edge of Rogers Park space is so appropriate. Joe is going to pleased.