Friday, January 19, 2007

Bloggers! Bloggers! Bloggers!

Gosh, I had to actually do some homework, so I haven't been volunteering that much this week. So this morning, bright and early, I got up to at least catch up on Mr. BrokenHeart. He is really helping Joe out by attacking all of the other candidates. He's not on Joe's payroll though, I checked. He's just doing it out of the kindness of his broken heart. And he wants to know who I am! Like my mom and dad would let me give my name to a gross old man!

I mean, he may be a polished, professional journalist who is also a detective, but he's still just a gross old man to me.

I've looked at a couple of other blogs to see what people are saying. Here are three more:

www.howardwatchers.blogspot.com
www.rogersparkbench.blogspot.com
www.morosehellhole.blogspot.com

But no one seems to make comments on these blogs. So I'm not going to waste my time there. Also no one really seems to be helping Joe. I help Joe. Mr. BrokenHeart helps Joe.

I've really been thinking about things. I like that becoming involved politics has provoked thought within myself. I could grow up to be president one day. Joe says so. He says I have real talent for the Whitehouse. I think he likes the blue dress that I'm wearing today. Blue is a very political color.