Monday, January 22, 2007

The Heat is On.

Yawn! I'm really sick of the bloggers. I wish Joe would just let me do something else. Today Mr. BrokenHeart caught a bad guy breaking in to a building. Very exciting for him since he seems like a big fat bore. But very dry news for me. I don't really care that he caught some bad guys. Joe might but I doubt it.

I really would like to be more helpful to Joe's campaign. He's getting kind of busy these days what with all of these other poser-want-to-be-alderman people getting all sorts of press coverage. I thought Joe looked real neat when He was talking about the CTA on the television. I just wish that Joe would have stuck to the topic. He came across as a bit stupid. I mean, how can you upgrade the system and NOT have downtime? I've been trying to tell Him this for days! But usually He just wants me to sit quietly and read these darn blogs. He says I look pretty in the sunlight.

I'm really starting to believe that Mr. BrokenHeart isn't on Joe's side at all. It seems that he's supporting that Gordon guy. I think Gordon looks like Skeletor or some other scary skeleton character. I wouldn't vote for him based just on how creepy he looks. But I've noticed that Mr. BrokenHeart is all out to get everyone but Gordon. I think that must be who he's supporting.

Okay, back to work. I need to finish up writing the lunch order for Joe and Kevin. Don't tell anyone but they eat Foie Gras on a constant weekly basis. Have you seen Joes' middle? He's got quite the tummy and that isn't from eating fruit.