Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Clarification

I hear a lot people talking about where the Joe gets His money from. It's all right up front and available for anyone to look at through the State of Illnois Board of Elections website. Here's the link:

http://www.elections.state.il.us/CampaignDisclosure/welcome.aspx

Just click on the candidates tab in the left bar. Then you can search. You can even find out how much Adams, Ginderske and Gordon have raised. It's all very above board as politics should be.

Joe raised $112,000 in the first half of the year! He's amazing! Taking money left and right mostly from developers. Some people don't even live in our ward and yet they support Joe. I wonder how much He's raised since then. They don't have the other files posted yet.

Oh! You can see the list of expenditures too. Joe spends a lot on gas for His car and at Dominicks on food. I wish He'd by more fruit. Office Max and Office Depot eat up a lot of money. And they aren't even in the ward. I think this must be why Joe wants a Staples store at Granville. And He only spent a lousy $50 on my gift:

Target Stores 2201 W. Howard Evanston, IL 60201 $50.00
1/12/2006 Expenditure
Citizens for Joe More gift card for intern party



Jeesh. Like I shop at Target! I go downtown where they have real stores to shop for clothes. It's not like we have anything here but resale shops and Target.