Friday, January 12, 2007

Day Three

So I'm on lunch break right now after another interesting morning in Joe's office. Today we discussed all of the neighborhood bloggers and how much they annoy Joe. I mean, really, these people seem to think that He's corrupt and evil. But have you seen His eyes? Not quite Jay Johnsons but close. Really, He makes my heart go pitter patter and that can't be evil, right?

Joe wants me to start reading all of these blogs and to make sure that a positive voice for Him is heard in the neighborhood. I think this should be an exciting use of my time as these bloggers really run the neighborhood. But I'm going to show them. I'll be Joe's watchdog and voice.

Heck, people may even come here to read what's it like to be an intern to Joe More. He's a man of high principle and I get down on my knees and thank Him for his hard work.

Okay, I'll let you know what blogs I'll be reading soon. I need to go shred some of this papers that might indicate his whole smoke and mirror act (that's the right metaphor, right?) with the Foie Gras issue just really misdirected the neighborhood attention away from lake front preservation, health care and crime. Jeesh, some days it's almost like the commies from the 1950s are alive and well in Rogers Park.