Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Day After MLK

I just love a day off! Thank God for Martin Luther King. Mr. King was righteous. I think that's why Joe decided to basically use Mr. King's speech in his last mailer. I thought he was very clever to try and convince people that he's a black social leader.

You know that we have black people in our neighborhood. Joe keeps them here. Along with the other 30% latino and the other 30% white - we are a very diverse neighborhood. Wow. I wonder what the other 10% are? Gay? I think that's right. 10% of the population is gay. Joe isn't gay. He was married but He couldn't do it any longer. Anyways, that's personal stuff.

The bloggers. Here's one:

www.morsehellhole.blogspot.com

WEIRDO! I mean really! Didn't you see Mr. BrokenHeart in Joe's newsletter last week? Mr. BrokenHeart is a Joe supporter but he sure doesn't act like it. Unless of course, you think about how he makes his claim to fame in the neighborhood through his Hellhole blog. And if Joe who makes Morse the way it is, loses the election, then wouldn't Mr. BrokenHeart lose his fun and "power" that he thinks he has. (AS IF!) Still it does make him a good contender for a Joe supporter. I just don't understand why he's not nicer to Joe.

Okay. More when I explore the other Rogers Park bloggers and find out their weaknesses too!