Sunday, February 4, 2007

Debate Season

Well people, it seems we are thick in the middle of debate season. And that is not a slam on Joe for being a bit pudgy. I must admit to being a bit tired after yesterday's debate. It was a long one. I admire all the candidates and regular people who stayed. I myself was happy that Rodney was with me to keep me company. He's has very interesting ideas on our alderman.

Well, what's new to report on from this debate. Not much really. The candidates just repeated what they've been saying. Though there were a few new things that I only caught in passing because I was so sleepy. I think I nodded in and out few times, but Rodney always made sure to wake me up for the important things.

A few things that I wrote down about Joe:

1. Old Orchard Shopping Mall is not a school. (Huh?! I need to understand what He means by this but I won't see Him until Tuesday.)

2. I caught something about Him using a hammer to destroy the community, but that did not make a lot of sense to me. Joe isn't even a carpenter.

3. He also mentioned a synagogue that was an eyesore. I don't know why He would say something so idiotic. It makes Him sound like Gordon.

And just to make things clear, I did not like Joe wagging His finger at the crowd. I thought it very disrespectful.

Sorry. I am not feeling very "Joe Optimistic" today. I felt really let down by Him yesterday.