Saturday, February 10, 2007

I've Been Kissed!

Rodney did take me to the movies the other night but I just couldn't get in the right mood to be happy. These debates really have been taking a toll on me. Watching my Hero falter has been a hard thing to watch. BUT THEN. Rodney took me out last night for a burger and fries. It was so cute! We actually shared a milkshake! Two straws in one glass and everything. Rodney kept telling me that I had the prettiest eyes and that I was so smart. When he dropped me off at my home, he walked me to the door and kissed me! Right on the lips. Oh my God, it was so weird and wonderful. I have never experienced such sensations before.

But I am off topic. I need to evaluate Adams. In case you haven't noticed, I don't think highly of him. In fact, in my poll, I have had to label him "Tepid". He's really just so blah and to listen to him talk is excruciating. It's like a gnat got caught in your ear. Here are some of the things he's talked about that I think you should think about.

Adams keeps talking about us as if we're broken. It's very condescending to listen to him harp at Joe through the community as a whole. I think he thinks he's attacking Joe but it really just sounds like he's attacking the people in our neighborhood. He keeps saying we need to produce better quality people. I don't understand! It's not like our neighborhood is a baby factory where he can just push out better quality people. What does better quality people mean anyway? Most of my Mom and Dad's friends are college educated and they live in the neighborhood. They also think and vote.

The only other thing I have in my notes is that Adams has a family member who immigrated here.

See. I told you he was tepid. I forgot to take any notes when he spoke. It was just buzz, buzz, buzz without substance.