Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mission Impossible

Oh God, Joe just called. I'm trying to watch the Academy Awards tonight! I don't want to think about politics, but He's just given me Mission Impossible.

He's very worried about Tuesday and having to be out and about the whole day. He wants to be able to be every where at once without having to stop for anything. So get this - He wants me to find a Segway and one of those NASA diapers that lady used to drive cross country. I mean, who does He think I am?

This is going to cost about $70,000 but Joe says it's worth it. He can stay on the Segway all day without having to stop and use the bathroom. If He can get to all of the polling precincts, He may just about have a chance. His idea is brilliant but a little short-sighted. Where are you supposed to buy a NASA diaper? Dominicks? I don't think so.

Well, I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow. No school, just this crazy scheme of Joes to cater to. And I am not going to be the one at the end the day who removes the diaper from Him. Gross!