Friday, February 16, 2007

Why Is Anyone Talking About Skeletor?

There is a lot of flap going on about Skeletor Gordon and I just don't get it. The man really does not have a leg to stand on. I don't care how fit he thinks he is; he's still a cadaver to me. You can't vote for a dead person.

I think the one thing people should be concerned with is his attitude towards young children. He sincerely believes that you need to be taught to be creative. He doesn't think that we have imaginations. Can you believe him? Joe and I discussed this yesterday and Joe told me that Skeletor is making some very big mistakes.

Having the alcoholic community endorse him is his second biggest mistake next to insulting everyone by telling us we don't know how to imagine. I've been reading the Hellblog and I wondered when Mr. BH's feminine voice would finally come out. In today's issue Margot, dog walker and alcoholic extradonaire, endorses Skeletor??!?? This is good? But finally Mr. BH has a woman to fill those high-heeled pumps on his broken heart.

I don't drink. But I imagine all the time! Mostly it's about Rodney and how we might kiss again this weekend.

I also realized today that Joe was first elected the year I was born. My whole life in Rogers Park has been under Joe. It's a little scary to think what the ward will be like without Him. If I were to imagine being under anyone else but Joe...who would it be?

Joe's going to fill me in later today about the horrible slacker aspect of Skeletor. I'll let you know what I find out.