Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Next Up for Evaluation

Now about Ginderske. I have to admit that it's hard to be mean spirited about him. His eyes are just the dreamiest. Really. I met him the other night while Joe was out buying drinks and he remembered my name! Wow! You may wonder why Joe would have me out on a school night and in bars but it's very simple. Joe wants to be seen as hip, cool and He can give off that impression with young people around Him. He's trying to "Rock the Vote" with His new attitude and an entourage of young people. You've seen Alex right? It took him months (!) to grow that moustache. Alex has that right kind of alternative edge combined with the maturity of that moustache. I wish I could grow a moustache for Joe.

I will evaluate Chris Adams tomorrow. Today I most focus on last night's debate because there was a lot of not telling the truth going on. I hate to call Joe a liar because I work for Him and He might fire me. But maybe not. He does so very much like me in the sunlight. I think it cheers Him up on these days after He's had a horrible debate.

The debate was run by fascist nazi pigs. We weren't allowed to wear buttons, and yet everyone on the debate panel wore their buttons. AND! They were policing what everyone was writing or taking pictures of. I mean, it felt totally oppressive and this is a group that organizes women to vote! I believe that they totally undermined the first amendment and my right to free speech. A button is a form of free speech and they took it away.

I am extremely surprised that none of the other candidates called Joe a liar. I mean, He blatantly lies about so many things. I understand this is "politics as usual" but I guess that I'm just idealistic enough to think that Joe might be above it all. But after last night, I'm just not sure.

First, Joe tells everyone that He stands up to the Mayor. But He, Himself, will also tell you that 95% of the time He votes with the Mayor. I'm not really sure how He thinks He's being progressive when He's with the Mayor 95% of the time. That seems like an awfully high percentage.

He told everyone that our streets are paved with gold and we should be raising our children on them. What sort of Ozland does he live in? I haven't seen any gold paved streets and I walk around a lot.

He tells everyone that we do what we can in regards to the uninsured. But when I looked around the office, I didn't find one single piece of paper that mentions uninsured people and what He is doing to help them.

And God, if He mentions the living wage one more time, I'm going to bean Him. Both of the "G" candidates pointed out that He's behind the living wage as a political stunt, nothing more, nothing less. The living wage doesn't really help our ward. I've tried to tell Joe that He should speak more intelligently about the living wage ordinance and His part in it. But He just keeps blathering away as if it has any real impact on our community. Sometimes I just don't know why I bother being His intern if He's not going to listen to me. And if He's going to talk about employment opportunities and apprenticeshp training - then why hasn't He set up these programs in the last 16 years!

Rodney wants very much to belong to an union, but there is no training provided in our ward. All Joe has done is to keep Rodney and his 'banger' friends in business. But Rodney would like to take his Discipleship and apply it to bigger things.

Then affordable housing. Where Joe blatanly tells the crowd he changes zoning to help the developers. I cannot even begin to address this with Him.

When it came to immigration, Joes tells everyone that we are a ward of immigrants. I'm not an immigrant. And He said the word "Heck". Not very good manners.

When it came to racial profiling He said you can't please all of the people all of time. I guess He would like people to think of Him in terms of Abraham Lincoln. Maybe He thinks that He can free the immigrants, like the slaves were freed. What an idiot.

Really, after reading through what I've written, it's overwhelming. I don't know if I'll go to the office today. Anne Sullivan can be surly when we have bad debates. We only have 19 days left before the election. At this moment, I'm not sure if I will be able to continue as Joe's intern. I need to at least have a private moment with Him today.

OH! Tonight Rodney is going to take me to a movie and I think he really is going to kiss me!